As spring travelers search for vacation destinations that bring fun, sun, and family time, it is easy to see why Beaver Creek is a popular choice! If you haven't yet planned a spring trip to Beaver Creek, then it is time to add it to your to-do list! As inspiration, here is our guide to spring in Beaver Creek!
Beaver Creek Resort has some of the best ski slopes in the world! The latter half of ski season always brings bluebird days and perfect conditions, making it a great time for snow sports. You’ll adore the soft yet stable snow, short lines, and sunny skies! The slopes stay open until mid-April, so you can ski and snowboard all spring long! Pack your sunscreen and get ready to have the time of your life!
Other Popular Spring Activities
- Snow tubing is fun for all ages. It is the perfect way to spend a snowy afternoon with the family!
- Snowshoeing is a calm wilderness adventure that allows you to get up close and personal with the spring landscape. Visit the Nordic Sports Center for rentals, lessons, and more!
- If you want to spend some time inside, then you should visit a local art gallery! Beaver Creek has a number of fantastic galleries to explore. Horton Fine Art is among the most popular.
- Warmer days means more variety in available activities. If it isn’t too cold when you visit, then you should go for a hike! If you're an experienced hiker, then you'll love Beaver Creek Loop.
- Get out on the water! Early spring is the perfect time to go fly fishing, while later spring is ideal for whitewater rafting!
- Try to spot iconic Colorado animals such as elk, which are most visible in the spring! A great spot to watch wildlife is Beaver Creek State Wildlife Area.
Beaver Creek Resort Spring Events
Check out Family Funfest every Saturday during the spring (Dec 11 - Apr 2)! Young guests are invited to Beaver Creek Village for carnival games, where they can compete to win cool prizes!
Beaver Creek Extraordinaire Presents Bloom is a celebration of spring taking place throughout March! There will be music, circus performers, dance lessons, and much more. Check out the full schedule online.
Through March 26, skiers can end their Thursday ski experiences with an illuminated ski run as a part of Thursday Night Lights! Level 5 skiers or above are invited to participate. The evenings conclude with fireworks!
What’s your favorite spring activity in Beaver Creek? Tell us in the comments!